↳ ENFJ (The Teacher)
ENFJ is one of the less common types in the population, especially for men. Among men, ENFJ is the second rarest type. ENFJs make up 3% of the general population.
ENFJs are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are focused on values and vision, and are passionate about the possibilities for people.
ENFJs are typically energetic and driven, and often have a lot on their plates. They are tuned into the needs of others and acutely aware of human suffering; however, they also tend to be optimistic and forward-thinking, intuitively seeing opportunity for improvement. The ENFJ is ambitious, but their ambition is not self-serving: rather, they feel personally responsible for making the world a better place.
- most likely of all types to cope with stress by exercising
- most likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- ranked by psychologists as among least likely to have trouble in school
- personal values include friendships, education & learning, creativity, and community service
- among types highest in job satisfaction, but also among most likely to report plans to leave their jobs
- commonly found in careers in religion, teaching, and the arts
- famous enfjs: oprah winfrey, martin luther king jr., pope john paul ii, and margaret mead
Do I blend in with the Italians now?
How would YOU pass the time during a 6 hour layover in Switzerland with only 1 hour of free wifi?
btw swiss chocolate is bomb ass
and i still havent gone to sleep
i feel bad for 5’11 boys like u were so close. u almost made it.
Found on my phone from last night, at least I had a good time
To sum up my night last night